Table of contents
Here’s what you’d need to add instead of typing out an email address. On page load, the document.write command writes our email variable and small function, and outputs our email address. Since I’ve been using it, I’ve had no spam, even across client websites too.
var emailAddress = ('[email protected]' + 'yourdomain.com'); document.write('<a href="mailto:' + emailAddress + '">' + emailAddress + '</a>');
Directives, simple right? Wrong! On the outside they look simple, but even skilled Angular devs haven’t grasped every concept in this eBook.
- Observables and Async Pipe
- Identity Checking and Performance
- Web Components <ng-template> syntax
- <ng-container> and Observable Composition
- Advanced Rendering Patterns
- Setters and Getters for Styles and Class Bindings
That went smoothly, check your email.
Type out the name without the @ symbol:
Use an image of your email address:
<noscript><img src="img/email-address.jpg" alt="My Email"></noscript>
All you need to do is include the snippet in your page source, and replace the email address ‘[email protected]’ and ‘yourdomain.com’.