Write Angular like an expert.
Build real structured apps with confidence.
4.9/5 (15897 ratings)
Kick your Angular skills into action with this comprehensive dive into Angular and getting started the right way. Complete with best practices and architecture practices.
- Component and Module Architecture
- Template Syntax and Bindings
- Rendering Data with Directives
- Transforming Data with Pipes
- Parent and Child Component Communication
- Smart vs Dumb Component Theory
- Services and HTTP Logic
- Observables and Error Handling
- Template-Driven Forms and Validation
- Routing, Params and Dynamic Data Fetching
5/5 (7344 ratings)
Advanced, comprehensive, complete. Deep exploration of the framework, architect big apps.
- Advanced Component Practices
- Dynamic Components and Projection
- State Management with RxJS Observables
- Custom Directives In-depth
- Reactive Forms, Validators, FormBuilder
- ControlValueAccessor and Custom Controls
- Advanced Router Features
- Preloading and Lazy-loading Strategies
- Unit Testing with Karma
- Dependency Injection (DI) and Zones
- Async Pipe and Reactive Subscriptions
NGRX Store + Effects
4.9/5 (5018 ratings)
Master reactive and highly performant Redux state management for Angular apps.
- Actions and Action Creators
- Reducers and Immutable State
- Advanced Selectors and Composition
- Single State Trees and Store
- Using the @ngrx/router-store
- Feature States and Stores
- Side-effects with @Effect
- CRUD Operations and Multiple Actions
- Preloading State on Routes
- Route Guards and OnPush Components
- Testing Actions, Reducers, Selectors, Effects
- Optimizing Data Structures with Entities
4.9/5 (3431 ratings)
- Primitive and Special Types
- tsc and tsconfig
- Type Aliases and Assertions
- Enums and Interfaces
- Classes, Properties and Inheritance
- Generics and Overloads
- Namespaces and Modules
- Decorators and Generic Types
- Mixins and Advanced Compiler Options
- Type Guards and Advanced Types
4.9/5 (4982 ratings)
Advanced TypeScript, comprehensively covered in real-world digestable chapters.
- Understanding and Typing "this"
- Type Queries with typeof and keyof
- Mapped Types and Modifiers
- Exploring Type Guards
- Advanced Types and Practices
- Generics and Overloads
- Enums and Reverse Mappings
- @types and Declaration Files
- tsconfig and Compiler Options
5/5 (6891 ratings)
- Observables, Observers and Subscribers
- Understanding Asynchronous Programming
- Creating Observable Streams
- Promises and Data Types to Observables
- State Changes with Scan and Reduce
- Transformation and Filtering Operators
- Rate-Limiting Operators
- Combination Operators
- Error Handling and Marble Testing
4.9/5 (4413 ratings)
Supercharge your reactive skills with this advanced RxJS course on best practices and patterns.
- Advanced Marble Testing and Diagrams
- Subject versus BehaviorSubject
- ReplaySubject and AsyncSubject
- Multicasting and Replaying with shareReplay
- Schedulers - Async, Asap, Queues
- Performance Schedulers with Animation Frames
- ASCII diagrams to Observables
- Hot and Cold Observables In-depth
- Subscribe and Assert Pattern Testing
- Advanced Tips and Tricks
Empowering Fortune 500 companies and developers worldwide
Get the complete bundle...
Everything you need to start mastering Angular today
Nail that interview with your new skills that will set you apart.
All the best practices
Best practices, design patterns, performance and architecture.
Stream or download
Learn at home at your own pace, download for offline viewing.
Built by Google Developer Experts, there's no better place to learn web.
Access full course source code and experiment in the browser too!
Exclusive access to our members-only community (6,800+ members).
Angular Kickstart Bundle
Limited time offer ⚡
Angular Master Bundle
Secure SSL encrypted payments
30-day money back guarantee
These courses are empowering thousands with expert knowledge - they will you too. If you're disappointed for whatever reason, you'll get a full refund.
Location discount picker