Unlock React's full potential.
Build real-world structured apps that scale.
- Component Architecture and Theory
- Deep JSX understanding
- Functional Components and Props
- React DOM vs Browser DOM
- Building Functionality
- Thinking In Components
- Fetching Data over HTTP
- Router Basics
- Accessible Forms
React Router v6
- Dynamic, Ambiguous and Nest Routes
- NEW Hooks-based APIs
- Public and Protected Routes via Auth
- Query/Search Params and Route Params
- Declarative and Programmatic navigation
- Lazy-loading, Code-splitting, Suspense
- Object-based Route Configs
- Redirects, 404 Not Found and Default Routes
React State Management
- State Management with Hooks
- Component and State architecture
- Apply Redux techniques useReducer hooks
- Using the Context API
- Lifting state up
- Handling asynchronous actions
- CRUD Operations
- Lazy loading techniques
- Code splitting
- Code sharing
- Advanced ref usage
- Error handling
- Esoteric hooks
- Using GraphQL in React
Todd Motto Google Developer Expert
Empowering Fortune 500 companies and developers worldwide
The complete roadmap for
expert React skills
(Also available separately, if you like)
Get the complete bundle...
Everything you need to start mastering React today
Nail that interview with your new skills that will set you apart.
All the best practices
Best practices, design patterns, performance and architecture.
Stream or download
Learn at home at your own pace, download for offline viewing.
Built by Google Developer Experts, there's no better place to learn web.
Access full course source code and experiment in the browser too!
Exclusive access to our members-only community (6,500+ members).
React Kickstart Bundle
Secure SSL encrypted payments
30-day money back guarantee
These courses are empowering thousands with expert knowledge - they will you too. If you're disappointed for whatever reason, you'll get a full refund.
Location + Student discounts
Not-so-good exchange rate (i.e. India/Brazil)? Are you a student? Contact us for a coupon with your location or student details.